Former president Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) was born and raised in Queens, New York City, and served as president from 2017 to 2021. Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree. His father, Fred Trump’s real estate business, became The Trump Organization when he became president in 1971.
Trump built and renovated skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. Later, he ventured into a variety of businesses by licensing his name. The Apprentice was his reality television series from 2004 to 2015.
Check out these 18 Inspirational Quotes By Donald Trump
1. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
2. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.
3. I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business.
4. If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead, make your work more pleasurable.
5. I was a great student at a great school, the Wharton School of Finance.
6. Everything in life is luck.
7. China gets their oil from Libya. Why isn’t China involved? They’re going out spending billions of dollars a day on trying to take over the world economically. And we’re spending billions and billions and billions of dollars on policing the world. Why isn’t China involved with Libya? That – we don’t get oil from Libya; China does.
8. I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
9. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
10. A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn’t exactly been one of moderation.
11. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
12. I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation.
13. Sometimes, by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war.
14. So we really need jobs now. We have to take jobs away from other countries because other countries are taking our jobs. There is practically not a country that does business with the United States that isn’t making – let’s call it a very big profit. I mean, China is going to make $300 billion on us at least this year.
15. Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.
16. I think Ronald Reagan was one of the great presidents, period, not just recently. I thought he had the demeanor. I thought he had the bearing. I thought he had the thought process.
17. I support health care for people. I want people well taken care of. But I also want health care that we can afford as a country. I have people and friends closing down their businesses because of Obamacare.
18. Obama does not like the issue of where he was born.